Sunday 19 January 2014

Are you ready for Summer!

Summer Will Come soon,  Much to get ready. I know I know summer is way away, specially in the UK (where summer comes only four days in a year !!! ) All the stores are ready !! So let's go.


First thing I need to find a decent saloon who can make my hairy legs clean and beautiful and not charge me my life long saving (I mean c'mon they are all super expensive)...agggrrahh. The biggest headache of my life. I imagine so lucky those girls, who can shave in minutes and go out looking gorgeous. :-(  I have only one life line. Big, Old, Fat, Sticky waxing). I can only dream of being clean and sleek in minutes and go out in beautiful dress(Why it had to me to have such stupid skin that can't put up with simple solution like shaving my arms or legs? why?). In reality I have only two choices empty my bank account in hours or sticking my butt to the floor for whole day.
So I will be on hunt to find a decent saloon .....

Plan awesome Summer Holidays!! believe me or not I am yet to visit Italy, Spain and Switzerland. Must plan something this time.

Best of all, A stylist wardrobe. Cloths that reflect me, my personality.  I mean I have been crazy with my clothes. It's like saw something and looked good to eyes and bought it. I wanna wear an outfit that's me. outfit that I can carry well and goes with my personality. That's the biggest task.
I badly wanna introduce some hat's and Hair bands, (oh no don't get me wrong I do have some normal hair bands) but what I want is one of those fabric tie hair band that you have in front of your hair ! (you know what I mean! who could think that to description of a hair band could be so difficult!) I love love those. I have no clue if it will suit me or not. Yeah! as sad as it could be have never tried one.
But I fall in love every time I see someone wearing them. As I talking about it I think I am gonna do some research on the street about those beautiful, colourful and patterned hair bands. Will soon bring some pictures of latest street style on hair bands. That my help me and inspire me enough to actually buy one :-) What an intelligent idea.  Genius me !!

And much more let me know what's on your list! Give me some good ideas.

PS: As colourful as they are but bikinis and swimsuits are never on my list. But lovely pair of filpflpos and stylist sunglasses sure:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment