Sunday 26 January 2014

The ultimate TRUTH..






Hello friends,

If you are reading this blog I guess you might be a little like me, or you might think who is this crazy lady,
But. Today all I am going to do, is speak the truth, I am fed up of trying to something I barely know or understand. Oh God!! It’s such a pressure to try and please people! After two unsuccessful trials this is my third blog. Always making excuses about the name of the blog and so on! In reality all that is not so much that matters but the content of the blog is something that works or not. So you know what, let’s just be real now, Let’s meet my real self let’s finally face it!. What I can do and write might not be very interesting for many people, but let this blog touch those people who are like me. May be very little people or none at all. But at-least I will be my self and will find out what a unique creature am I !
Ok! So I am this 30 years old mother and a wife, after all this years still confused about my career. Struggling to make living out of what I love to do, but not giving up (No matter what, I will surely get there!) It’s been three years since I am trying to follow my passion. What is it?  (You might wonder!), well since the teen age fashion has been my passion and illustrations and photography! Oh what can I say! I love them. When I see other people leaving my dream I get jealous and also it gives me drive to never give up.
My fashion illustrations are no better then a child’s.  But one day I dream to be a fashion illustrator for real. (All though fully frustrated with failed practice! Let me tell you I have been very good with drawings always it’s just that given up my practice, you know! ) I have not been able to finish my fashion studies, but want to sure put together my dream jewellery collection one day!  And I am fairly good street style fashion photographer, struggling to get anything more then bit of praise out of it.
But the fact is that I love fashion, I love photography and illustration.  They keep me close to my passion, fashion.  Let me tell you one more fact! (If you haven’t had enough already) I do not understand this trendy fashion where every one is trying hard to follow and wear same thing, even you have to rip out your pockets. I can’t remember all big designers name (no matter how much I try), nor am I so crazy to buy and wear stuff that is unhealthy for my bank balance. But I love and appreciate creativity that exists in fashion industry. One thing I will never understand is, layering up everything on your body that you can possibly find in your wardrobe, all at the same time, just so that you can get all those people with camera,(like me!..lol) running after you that are hanging out side at the fashion show. 
After reading all this you might be wondering how can fashion be my passion! Well I know for the fact that I looove fashion. However, I might not have figured out the exact definition to be able to share (it’s like one of those things that belongs within you yet hard to express!) But to say little bit, Fashion for me is creativity more then trends. Fashion is an attitude, it is finding your style that represents real you. Fashion is how one carries her self.  Fashion for me is to be who you are from deep within.


Many more things I love to do, we will get to all of them slowly, I wanna be easy on you know! Because I suffer from a bit of talking disorder, my stop-talking button goes missing sometimes.  It takes a little while to open up, now that I have started being my self, you will find that the button will go missing lot more.

Love:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment