Saturday 11 January 2014

My journey towards learning to help and share :-)

Keep you focus at what you want to achieve, but at the same time remember that you are human, You get really few moments in life where you get a chance to reach out and do something for someone, those are the moments that lasts forever  

Recently I heard this and it touched me so much, I always have this urge that I want to help fellow humans. I am always telling my self that when I will be rich I will help other people; I think I will do something special or spend special time to help. 
When I listen to this I truly realise that, A little kind gesture in day-to-day life is even special. Help needn’t be so special.  All you need is to be conscious to  see the opportunities around you. I realise that I need to be considerate and train myself to see every little opportunity to share my helping hand to everyone around me. That would add colours to my life for sure.


And what ever belongs to you will always be yours. So why not spread help and find happiness!

Love from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment